What do we offer?Our approach to after-sales services is simply about being proactive.
Some companies choose to only offer email support to their customers. We don’t fully understand it, so we think offering our customers a chance to call us is critically important.
Good customer support comes down to four key things:
- Being available
- Being personable, friendly, and genuine
- Being knowledgeable
- Never making your problem your customers’ problem
We don’t have a receptionist, and the person answering your call is the best-prepared person to help you with your question.
Here’s how we work:
- You call our customer care number, +353 (0) 94 9027674 (go ahead, give us a call!)
- You hear a friendly greeting letting you know we are ready to help
- Then, you’re immediately connected to one of our support team members
- We’re ready to help troubleshoot your problem immediately
You can start a live chat with a Customer Care Expert by clicking the live chat box on the bottom right hand side of this page. If a member of staff is unavailable you can leave a message and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can choose to submit a support ticket directly clicking here.
Check out the Advanced Safety Knowledge Base and see if your question has been answered before.
If you are unable to find an answer to your query in the Knowledge Base, then you can ask our support team directly by opening a ticket.
Please provide as much information as possible in your support request.